Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor-Less Day

Anyone who knows me, knows I have an obsession with “going to the lake.” It is pretty much my second home. I love how the lake is naturally relaxing and calming. Of course it only makes it a 100 times better if you are enjoying it with the people you love and care about. For Labor Day a group of friends and I got together and went to Bartlett Lake. I have added some of the pictures from our lake trip. Hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day.


Wakeboarding is my biggest obsession with the Lake!

Robert attacking the wakeboard!


The Flagger!


I am so intune with the water, I can walk on it!




The Boys showing off their tubing skills!


Getting ready for tubing!


These are the moments we live for!

1 comment:

  1. It truly looked like a labor-less Labor Day. Glad to hear you had fun.

    ReplyDelete