Sunday, November 15, 2009

Something new to learn everyday

I have finally finished the map I have been working on. However, there are a few corrections that need to be made, based off of LISC’s specific target areas. I will probably be up late to get it into the Director on time. I have been re-learning how to use Adobe Illustrator to edit this map. Things that would take an editor an hour, are taking me several hours. Whoever drew up the first map did not do a good job at properly labeling everything, so that has made it even more difficult. Even though it has been frustrating at times, it has been good to refresh my memory on how to use Adobe. It’s a valuable skill to be able to utilize when creating professional documents. On that note…

Tomorrow, Teresa, LISC’s director, has a meeting with Valley Metro to update them on the program. She wants to be able to take the map to the meeting, that is why it is important for me to meet the deadline. So it’s off to work for me!

1 comment:

  1. What are the maps for - and the areas are they covering? I just a few made of the downtown ASU campus for a project I'm working on.

    ReplyDelete