Thursday, November 19, 2009

White Paper

At the end of the research I am doing for LISC in regards to the Sustainable Home Ownership and NSP program, I will have to create a rough draft White Paper. A White Paper is a report or guide that often addresses issues and how to solve them. White papers are used to educate readers and help people make decisions on a particular issue.

This paper will make it apparent why employers should be interested in employer assisted housing. It will make the connection between housing and transportation, as well as transportation and affordability being key factors in job retainment. I have never written a White Paper, so I guess now is as good a time as ever to get started! I will be meeting with Teresa, LISC’s executive director, to get this paper underway!

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a white paper. Your topics sounds interesting - good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck this sound like a interesting project.

    ReplyDelete